$33.95 – $169.95
Wallpeg pegboards are:
- Made of a tough co-polymer material and is durable enough to retain its shape, even with heavy tools attached to it.
- Ready to mount right out of the box and has molded ribs on 8-inch centers to properly space the board from the wall.
- Never in need of painting, they repel oils and liquids, and can easily be cleaned.
- Excellent for use around swimming pools, garden sheds, or even kitchens.
- Ideal for repelling water, making them the perfect choice for your mudroom where you hang snow covered coats or wet bathing suits.
- Usually much less expensive than Masonite pegboards, furring strips, paint, etc., making them affordable for anyone.
- Easy to install in only a few minutes, and they will last a lifetime
- Easily removed from one wall, and moved from place to place.
- Made in popular sizes to be used on walls, over work benches, and yet can be modified easily for special installations.