Pegboard Display & Storage Products
Made in the USA… ONLY Sold Online… SHIPPED FREE to your front door!
Selected product specials
24″ x 72″ WallPeg Pro Pegboard Kit$59.95 Add to cart
43 Piece Pegboard Kit Yellow$16.95 Add to cart
Garage On-Track Kit$49.95 Add to cart
32″ x 72″ WallPeg Pegboard Kit
43 Piece Pegboard Kit Red$16.95 Add to cart
40 Piece Pegboard Hook and Peg Kit$13.95 Select options
Pegboard, Peg Board Hooks, and Plastic Storage Bins by Wallpeg
Perfect for inside or outside use, our Tuff Poly Plastic Garage Pegboards are water and scratch resistant.
- Plastic pegboard panels are available in black or white and feature molded ribs to properly space board from wall – no furring strips required or spacers to buy.
- Your complete pegboard organization system – Ready to mount right out of the box – Only WallPeg features Flex-Lock peg hooks that stay put!
- A pegboard organization system is perfect for your garage – Organize and display all of your tools neatly with our plastic pegboard panels and hooks.
For Customer Service Call: 817-624-0904
Wallpeg Store Pegboards: the new generation of vertical pegboard storage!
With the combination of Easy Mount pegboard and Flex-Lock pegboard hooks working together eliminates the need for spacers or furring strips in order to mount the pegboard. This system also eliminates the necessity of using plastic locks to keep the peg hooks from falling off the pegboard when in use.
Easy Mount Tough Poly Pegboards are so tough that restaurants use them in dish rooms to hang ladles and serving spoons to dry on.
They are also used in restaurant prep rooms and can be mounted with studs and wing nuts for easy removal (thus allowing the boards to be washed in a commercial dish washer). Other pegboards would come apart or steel boards would rust, but only WallPeg’s durable plastic pegboard panels are water and temperature resistant.
Wallpeg brand pegboard is ready to mount right out of the box…our rib design properly spaces the board from the wall and gives it the attractive finished look the WallPeg pegboard systems are famous for.
- WallPeg’s pegboard panel is modular… you can use one board for a small space or several to cover an entire wall.
- All the mounting holes on our pegboards have recessed holes for an attractive and smooth surface when mounted.
- Pegboard holes are standard ¼” size and will fit all popular pegboard accessories.
- Easy to install, just remove from box and mounts to the wall, only a screwdriver is needed.
- WallPeg pegboard panels are available in several sizes and can be purchased in black or white tough scratch resistant poly.
- All WallPeg pegboard panels, hooks, and bins are made from recycled plastics and can be recycled.
- WallPeg pegboard fits Flex-Lock peg hooks for storing tools, crafts, and all your items safely and securely.
- Here at Wallpeg Store, we design our pegboards to last. We guarantee our pegboard products will keep you organized for a lifetime!
WallPeg Flex-Lock peg hooks have a patented cam lock, and are designed to work with our pegboards. Just insert the peg hook with a slight push and the peg hook easily locks to the pegboard panels.
No more peg hooks falling off the board on the floor where children could pick them up and hurt themselves. To remove the peg hook simply pull out and up and the cam lock releases. No extra locks to buy to try to keep your old style pegs on the board.
Flex-Lock peg hooks have safety rounded plastic ends and no sharp ends like metal pegs have. WallPeg peg hooks are tough and will hold all types of tools, craft items and more. Pegs are water proof and will never rust and Guaranteed for life.
Flex-Lock peg hooks come in black or white and will fit all standard 1/4″ hole pegboards.
You see the advantages of WallPeg Pegboards when you first buy them and they are delivered free to your front door. No longer do you need a pickup truck to get you bulky 4’ x 8’ pegboard home and then spend hours cutting and framing furring strips to mount the flat board to the wall. Just take the WallPeg boards out of the box and mount them directly to the wall. They mount in minutes and last a lifetime.