The 96″ wide pegboard kit enables easy storage of all of your favorite tools, crafting supplies, kitchen equipment or anything else that needs organization. The most popular configuration is a six-wide layout of the six 24″ x 16″ Tuff-Poly pegboard panels. However, use your imagination to create your own configuration!
- 6 ea. 24″ x 16″ Tuff Poly pegboards. 96″ wide when mounted
- 20 ea. J style locking peg hooks
- 20 ea. L style locking peg hooks
- 2 ea. 16″ metal shelves
- 12 ea. Yellow Part Bins
- All mounting hardware included
Available for immediate shipping. Please email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about color availability for pegboards, hooks or bins.
WallPeg Easy-Mount pegboard and Flex-Lock peg hooks eliminates the need for spacers or furring strips in order to mount pegboard. The also eliminate the necessity of using plastic locks to keep your peg hooks from falling off the pegboard when you reach for an item.
WallPeg Easy-Mount pegboard are a tough poly plastic and come ready to mount right out of the box. Our vertical and horizontal rib design on the back every eight inches properly spaces the board from the wall and will not sag in the center like other pegboard using spacers. Pegboard holes are ¼ inch dia., on 1 inch centers. The pegboard when mounted sticks out from the wall 5/8 in.
WallPeg pegboard is modular. You can use one board for a small space or several to cover an entire wall.
- All the mounting holes have recessed holes for an attractive and smooth surface when mounted.
- Pegboard holes are standard ¼” size and will fit all popular pegboard accessories.
- Easy to install, just remove from box and mounts to the wall, only a screwdriver is needed.
- WallPeg pegboard is available in several sizes and can be purchased in black or white tough scratch resistant poly.
- All WallPeg products are made from recycled plastics and can be recycled.
- WallPeg pegboard fits Flex-Lock peg hooks for storing tools, crafts, and all your items safe and secure.
- WallPeg Brand pegboard can be installed in only minutes…and the quality is designed to last a lifetime.